Gutted - only lost half a pound...

juju_doll

juju_doll
Have come on here to wallow ... only lost half a pound last week, feel really cheesed off as the weight loss seems to be slowing up. Am trying to stay strong but finding it very tricky! All i want to eat is McDonalds and twirls .... HELP!!!!

that must be disappointing - but you are losing the fat! Maybe you are retaining some water?

Amy

Don't despair, it will come off another time ! It happens a lot to a woman in my Ll group and then she leaps forward again and she has lost more inches than the rest of us and is into maintenance first !!!

keep your chin up and keep at it !

Aww thats gutting is it TOTM as I don't lose at all when its mine :(

I would try measuring as well as I bet you have lost inches even if not pounds.

Look how well you are doing and how far you have come. Stick to the diet and it will work and those pounds will come off.

I know its hard at times like this and the temptation to eat is huge but believe me its only a quick feel good moment and you don't want to risk it when you have done so well so far :)

Don't give in - look at how far you've come already!

I know its awful when you have a low loss, I was gutted in week 1 when I only lost 3 1/2, but look at how far youve already come. Keep going next week will be better

You have done so well already and you really don't want to put all that to waste. It is just one week and although it is horrible when we don't lose on the scales, you will next week.

Keep at it, and like Lisa said, you should definitely measure yourself as the you will probably have lost inches

Your body is shedding FAT every second of every day! just keep thinking of that. It is clearly water retention.

Next week you will see the real DIFFERENCE so stick with it

:) keep going - don't give up XX

Back