Gutted!!!!! Sort of sw related!!

RScothern

I didn't realise that I had shrank all over after losing nearly 4 stone and the real bad thing is I have lost my wedding ring. It clearly got loose and has fallen off somewhere but no idea where!!! Am gutted as it was so beautiful have turned the house upside down and can't find it anywhere
I know no one on here can help but just needed to say aaaaaaaaggggggghhhhh x

Awww no way! :(

I don't wear my wedding or engagement ring anymore as they are too big, I have them in the safe and am waiting until i've lost all my weight before getting them resized!

I really hope you come across it x

Hugs hun x x x

Hope you find it soon hun x have you been out since you last saw it? Try wash bin etc xoxo

Oh no, I do hope it turns up.:(

I really hope you find itt soon xxx check your bed it mIght have come off in the night x

Oh how awful for you x

I had to get my rings re-sized as they were so loose they would fall off when my hand was down. If / when it turns up you can buy some clips that go on the back to re-size it temporarily if you're not quite ready to get it done properly.
Hope it turns up soon xx

oh no, I hope you find it soon.

I haven't worn mine for years - it's too small, this is my ns target.

Oh no! That is awful. I keep thinking I need to get mine resized as it is very very loose now. Might be time to stop putting it off.

Hope you find it.

Wooooooooooo I FOUND IT!!!!! in the washing machine!!!!! Must have come off as I crammed a load in lol so happy x must have been my lucky day! Am gouge to get it resized ASAP though. X

Wooooooooooo I FOUND IT!!!!! in the washing machine!!!!! Must have come off as I crammed a load in lol so happy x must have been my lucky day! Am gouge to get it resized ASAP though. X

what a horrible day you must have had, but a happy ending, glad you found it

Fantastic news - now get it resized. :)

Woop woop! Have you got a chain so you could wear it round your neck until you get it resized.
xoxo

Glad you found it . Must take mine off or put them on a chain mine are so loose now I'm in danger of loosing them too lol

I'm so glad you found it!

Just as a point for everyone (my friend is a biology teacher), remember in warm weather our fingers expand, but in cold weather they will shrink, so please be careful with rings. x

I look forward to the day when i can put mine back on as i havent bean able to where it fo about 10 years or so.

Really hope you find it :)

Back