GUTTED!! woty

maxine uk

i have some really bad news at group today, i wont be able to take part in the WOTY because im going to be a consultant :cry: because i have signed my contract im not eligable to take part, well i can go say my bit but not get any further even if i got through i am really gutted and dh is really upset too as were all the group, i feel ive come so far only to be disqualified before i get there..
i lost the weigh as a member not as a consultant...and to think i had my outfit all ready and my speech written, i could go along as a guest i surpose but it just wont be the same...
ok thats off my chest but still upset :cry:

Sorry to sound dim, but what's WOTY? My brain has got as far as "of the Year..."?

cant u write and complain ? tell us ur speech and ur tips

Oh no Maxine, that seems so unfair, you would think that under the circumstances and the fact you have only just signed the contract and had lost the weight before that, that they would allow it.
You are an inspiration to everyone on here and your real prize is losing the weight and being happy an healthy, you will make an excellent consultant too!

Oh no!!! why didn't someone tell you this earlier????? we want to hear your speech :)

It is a shame, but you can always put in for Consultant of the Year :)

Is that a real alternative? That would be great. Otherwise that is a real bummer Maxine.

i found out about this wednesday when i had my interview but as i had not made it threw to the next stage it never efected me but she did say i wounder what would happen if u had but i had worked out what would have happened and it was just what i had expected u can go threw but u aint making it any further it stinks but at the same time i can see how it would look but never mind hun there is a sw c woty and u will be able to go for that:)

So sorry, hon,
Let's all make placards and go and do a protest outside the building!

maxine so sorry to hear - that really isn't fair at all.

Back