gutted

ally7997

Silver Member
hi guys so im very gutted to have put on 1lb this week as i only had 1lb to go to reach my first stone! :cry::cry::cry:

my * is due today tho, do you think this could be why? does this affect anyone else this much? xx

Hi ally,
Really sorry that you're feeling so disappointed. * week can affect loss for some people some of the time. In our group it's a mixture - some people put on even though they've been 100%, some still lose, and some find that TOTM involves a lot of cravings (maybe for more carbs) which are still free but can cause a maintenance or a gain.
Do you think that what you were eating changed at all this week? I'm sure if you can draw a line under it, and don't let the disappointment send you off track you will see an even bigger loss next week.
Sending hugs x

It can do ally -- never mind I am sure you will get a good loss next week. Weight can be a nightmare sometimes I can go up and down as much as four pounds in a blooming day and then puff its gone, who the heck knows!

ive had a good think about it and tbh i was 100% first part of the week so that together with * is probably why and lets face it its my own fault i should have been really good, so ill draw a line under it and forget about it hopefully neext week will be a good loss!

thanks guys i dont go to a club so this is the next best thing i have but i cant imagine a club could be more encouraging than all of you!

on-wards and uo-wards!

The only week that I have put on on SW so far was a * week when I put on a 1.5, the next week I lost 4. This week I lost one pound but was expecting more but started * the next day and so I expect to have a good loss this week so yes, it can have an effect.

Lots of people mention * weeks when they put on during class.

Sounds like a good plan ally :) fingers crossed that'll come off and more next week x

just to put it in perspective, a lb is about the same as a large mug of tea, so its easy to keep that much fluid on board and alter the scales

Don't be disheartened... I always, always STS or put on 1lb on * week... always have, prob always will!

Good luck for this week, I'm sure you will get that loss you want xxxx

Back