Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

gutted

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by ally7997, 23 July 2010 Social URL.

1. ally7997

ally7997 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st13lb
    Current Weight:
    15st1lb
    Lost(%):
    3st12lb(20.38%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    hi guys so im very gutted to have put on 1lb this week as i only had 1lb to go to reach my first stone! :cry::cry::cry:

my * is due today tho, do you think this could be why? does this affect anyone else this much? xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. giblet

giblet Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st13lb(25.27%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi ally,
    Really sorry that you're feeling so disappointed. * week can affect loss for some people some of the time. In our group it's a mixture - some people put on even though they've been 100%, some still lose, and some find that TOTM involves a lot of cravings (maybe for more carbs) which are still free but can cause a maintenance or a gain.
    Do you think that what you were eating changed at all this week? I'm sure if you can draw a line under it, and don't let the disappointment send you off track you will see an even bigger loss next week.
    Sending hugs x

4. cmcewn

cmcewn Silver Member

Start Weight:
    28st4.5lb
    Current Weight:
    25st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9.5lb(9.46%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    It can do ally -- never mind I am sure you will get a good loss next week. Weight can be a nightmare sometimes I can go up and down as much as four pounds in a blooming day and then puff its gone, who the heck knows!

5. ally7997

ally7997 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st13lb
    Current Weight:
    15st1lb
    Lost(%):
    3st12lb(20.38%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    ive had a good think about it and tbh i was 100% first part of the week so that together with * is probably why and lets face it its my own fault i should have been really good, so ill draw a line under it and forget about it hopefully neext week will be a good loss!

thanks guys i dont go to a club so this is the next best thing i have but i cant imagine a club could be more encouraging than all of you!

on-wards and uo-wards!

6. downsizingmycurves

downsizingmycurves Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st3.5lb
    Lost(%):
    3st3.5lb(18.24%)
    Diet:
    Currently Paul McKenna
    The only week that I have put on on SW so far was a * week when I put on a 1.5, the next week I lost 4. This week I lost one pound but was expecting more but started * the next day and so I expect to have a good loss this week so yes, it can have an effect.

Lots of people mention * weeks when they put on during class.

7. giblet

giblet Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st13lb(25.27%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Sounds like a good plan ally :) fingers crossed that'll come off and more next week x

8. captain nemo

captain nemo Chunky Munkey

Start Weight:
    23st4lb
    Current Weight:
    21st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(7.98%)
    Diet:
    SW
    just to put it in perspective, a lb is about the same as a large mug of tea, so its easy to keep that much fluid on board and alter the scales

9. MancBird

MancBird Always comes back to MMs!

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Don't be disheartened... I always, always STS or put on 1lb on * week... always have, prob always will!

Good luck for this week, I'm sure you will get that loss you want xxxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.