Gutted

Hannahkw1

Silver Member
I am absolutely gutted! Got hungry and thought I'd be healthy and eat pineapple, I then looked it up in the book and its 6 syns because I had 6 rings! Grrr! My other option was spaghetti hoops which are free!

Sucks lol - ash well guess I won't be having chips tonight at meal out, new potatoes for me!

If you have a HEB left you can have 198g of tinned pineapple, including juice AND 340g of stewed rhubarb and then space for chips tonight!

DONT panic. for the first 6 months i thought tinned fruit was free, i was eating 3 tins a day for my 'superfree' allowance and i still lost weight, of course my losses were better after i realised (and this was when i was also eating mullerices thinking they were free!!)

youl be fine. but avoiding those chips would be best anyways LOL .. but dont feel guilty, its just a lesson learnt. All is not lost x

I'm not sure! Pineapple is lush! I went and screwed up completely anyway by having a choc brownie haha oops! I'd take it from now on though that only pineapple I'd have to chop up rather than anything already processed!

Guess what I had tinned pineapple today on gammon then realised had since 5 sins not to bad!!

Back