gutted :(

missgalaxy

Yummy Mummy! xx
have just found out Im going to working every wednesday with my new job so cant attend new SW class!!!

I think Im going to have to go it alone as there are no other groups in the area!!! I really enjoy the plan as well and dont want to go back to WW becuase I know I wont enjoy it.

I really need to keep up the motivation to go it alone - HELP!! x

have just found out Im going to working every wednesday with my new job so cant attend new SW class!!!

I think Im going to have to go it alone as there are no other groups in the area!!! I really enjoy the plan as well and dont want to go back to WW becuase I know I wont enjoy it.

I really need to keep up the motivation to go it alone - HELP!! x

That seems a bit of a blow right now but why not join on line and see if you get the motivation you need there and here.

I do it alone and have been quite successful so far, nearly at the 4 stone mark, and that is with the support of this fantastic group of people on here.

I am with you all the way and if you ever want to email me you can.

Enjoy your new job it is what you wanted so badly and speak to your consultant it might be worth her starting a second day as you can not possibly be the only person who can not make it on a Wednesday.

hugs.

Back