Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Gutted!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Dharma, 29 November 2010 Social URL.

1. Dharma

Dharma Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st10lb
    Current Weight:
    19st11.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12.5lb(4.31%)
    Diet:
    WW ProPoints
    WI this morning and I STS. I've been really good and tracked 100%. I know it will probably show next week, but I'm a bit put out!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. CherrySummer

CherrySummer Silver Member

Start Weight:
    9st6.5lb
    Current Weight:
    9st6.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    It horried isn't when you've stuck to it and not lost!! but just think how much will come off next week! Keep at it hun!! x

4. Mrs Moyer

Mrs Moyer Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(11.63%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I know its hard when you STS the expect to lose but as everyone will keep saying to you, try and stick at it and you will hopefully get a double whammy next week. x

5. brizzlepixie

brizzlepixie Full Member

On weeks like this I remember what a SW leader said to me. Sometimes its inches not pounds you lose. Keep going and as others have said perhaps this weeks efforts are in the bank ready for next week !

6. size102b

size102b Banned

I know Im a stuck record but I've had 3 gains one 3lbs 2, 2lbs and I was 100% I was so upset especially my first one as I'd had 17 weeks of losses But I just kept at it and though my weightloss slowed I think through it and am now happy as I still got lower, I lost a tinny 1.5lbs in October but 8.5inches so measure like said :)
    Picture Christmas xx

7. Dharma

Dharma Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st10lb
    Current Weight:
    19st11.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12.5lb(4.31%)
    Diet:
    WW ProPoints
    Thanks girls, I know you're right - I've fitted into 2 pairs of trousers that were way too small a few weeks ago and a lot of people have said that the weightloss is noticeable and looks like more than 6lb! SO I shouldn't lose heart but it would have been nice to see a shift on the scales. Never mind, onward to next week!

8. Mrs Moyer

Mrs Moyer Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(11.63%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Here here!! xx:break_diet::happy096:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.