Gutted!

Dharma

WI this morning and I STS. I've been really good and tracked 100%. I know it will probably show next week, but I'm a bit put out!!

It horried isn't when you've stuck to it and not lost!! but just think how much will come off next week! Keep at it hun!! x

I know its hard when you STS the expect to lose but as everyone will keep saying to you, try and stick at it and you will hopefully get a double whammy next week. x

On weeks like this I remember what a SW leader said to me. Sometimes its inches not pounds you lose. Keep going and as others have said perhaps this weeks efforts are in the bank ready for next week !

I know Im a stuck record but I've had 3 gains one 3lbs 2, 2lbs and I was 100% I was so upset especially my first one as I'd had 17 weeks of losses But I just kept at it and though my weightloss slowed I think through it and am now happy as I still got lower, I lost a tinny 1.5lbs in October but 8.5inches so measure like said :)
Picture Christmas xx

Thanks girls, I know you're right - I've fitted into 2 pairs of trousers that were way too small a few weeks ago and a lot of people have said that the weightloss is noticeable and looks like more than 6lb! SO I shouldn't lose heart but it would have been nice to see a shift on the scales. Never mind, onward to next week!

Thanks girls, I know you're right - I've fitted into 2 pairs of trousers that were way too small a few weeks ago and a lot of people have said that the weightloss is noticeable and looks like more than 6lb! SO I shouldn't lose heart but it would have been nice to see a shift on the scales. Never mind, onward to next week!

Here here!! xx:break_diet::happy096:

Back