Gutted

LauraLoo

Silver Member
So last week I gained a lb - I'd had a big night out (friends engagement party and drunk a fair bit so it wasn't entirely unexpected - a STS would have been nicer but I knew why i had gained so was fine with it)

All this week I have been super good, last week on Sat I had a night out but picked good choices, had wine but counted it all totally honestly.

Went to class this morning, lost HALF A FECKING POUND.:confused: My scales said i had lost 3lbs (last week before class said I was 12st 12 and this morning before class said 12st 8.8lbs), I know their scales are never the same but I expected at least that bloody lb from last week off at class. I know I know I shouldn't use different scales etc but I like to check a bit during the week, I know it fluctuates but it interests me and actually keeps me going a bit.

I have flicked through my tracker for the week, 2 days I only ate 27 points because I was in my bed early (I'd normally have something for those 2 points in the evening), surely that can't have made a difference?! I can't see anything on my tracker that might have cause this - have had no chocolate or rubbish and counted everything! I've been to one exercise (circuits) class too.

Really feel rubbish, I'm struggling a bit - I know it's still a loss but it's hardly anything and I still have loads to go til target weight. :cry: I have lots of confusion over the 49 weeklies if I am honest, when I use them all it seems I don't lose at all. Other people in the class are still losing 2/3/4lbs every week.

Bah. Sorry for moaning, thanks for listening!

aw don't be fed up,,keep trying,,i know the new plan is very frustrating but it's better than not trying at all!!! your loss will show next week,,i bet it will might just need a few days to catch up if you know what i mean

Im with u on this one. This diet can be so damn annoying sometimes. Some weeks you work your A**e off exercising and sticking to points and only lose a little and sometimes you think you have been really bad and you still lose. Keep going at least you are going the right way. If you start feeling down about it you may start eating and put weight on so just accept it and move on you may have a bigger loss next week. Good luck xx

Back