Green Days gutted !!!!!!

krupskaya said:
Hi Mel, I've had a look at your food diary (I do all green days too). What struck me first and foremost was how little you eat, not how much. Although you obviously like desserts (scones, roulade, ice cream etc) you're not having much of substance at all. My advice would definitely be to eat more free and superfree foods for at least three meals a day. You'll feel satisfied then and no doubt would cut down on some of the picky things (like the desserts). For goodness sake though don't cut down what you eat further. Sometimes not eating enough is as bad for us as eating too much. Good luck hun. X

Thanks for that I guess I never realised but looking back I have been eating the cakey things instead of a real meal ( not every day, but Cakes keep sneaking in there)

I think I've programmer myself wrong cos I was a weightwatcher girl before and my health suffered cos I would just eat the crap and not have any points left for real food xx

Mummy_Helen said:
I agree with not cutting back, when I cut down what I eat I end up with a gain, I suppose because my body goes into starvation mode and holds onto everything I eat. I would definitely up the water, dehydration can cause gains as your body holds onto fluids causing water retention. I usually drink about 2-3 litres a day of water, and drink green tea the rest of the time.

I also find that when I cut back on food, thats when I tend to crave all the naughty things and end up having a blowout.

Thanks for your advice.. can I just ask does the sugarfree juice I drink not count as my water? I hope it does but it is something I am really not sure about I drink about 4 pints a day ( not sure what that equates to in litres )

I'm not sure, I tend to drink flavoured waters more than no added sugar squashes. I would think they would, I know lots of people at my class don't like regular water and drink NASS all the time with no consequences, but I'm sure someone more knowledgable can answer better on that one.

Yeh the NAS is fine and definitely counts to yur daily intake, I drink as much of it as I can as I'm not a fan of straight water either, 3-4 pints should be enough to not let you get dehydrated :)

Back