Gutted

lozzer58

Was hoping to start LL tonight but doctor wont sign form today. Insists in going all through my medical history first to make sure all answers on form are correct. Can not fault doctor for being thorough but it will take days to get form back . I am really upset got myself all ready to start .:(

Oh honey
so sad for you - but its ok - just use the tiem to get into the mindset so when you do start it should be plain sailing
x

My doctor refused to sign my form at all, despite me starting to cry.. I was just disappointed to be held back and was so determined I wanted to start that very second.

Keep with it, a few days will fly by, plan your journey and make lists of the things you want to benefit from being on the diet.

Brief family and friends. Think about how you will manage social events. Buy in plenty of water and get your strategy ready for starting the new plan.

Buy in a flask, a shaker, a blender, a bag of ice etc, so that you feel like you are doing positive things towards the day you start.

It'll come off so quick a day or two won't matter in the long run, I know how you feel though..

Thanks Pym and Gem, i was so close to tears too in fact i did cry when i rang my husband. My doctor has said she may sign the form when she goes through my history ( she wont find anything in there to say no ) but she did make it very clear that she wont have anything to do with it once i start, ie blood pressure testing etc. I have to ring surgery at end of week to see if its been done if not i will then go down the private route. I WLL DO THIS PROGRAMME !!! Really hurting at the minute not use to not getting my own way. What did you do Gem ?
Well done on this weeks loss pym 11 lb total fantastic !! thanks again girls Lorraine

Thanks Lorraine
down be downhearted - im sure the doc will sign it off - its funny how we all have different experiences with Doctors, mine bless her was fine, she said good luck and im sure you will suceed!! re blood pressure i think you can go to some supermarket chemists or just normal chemists and get it done x

Yes i heard that too. My son is pharmacy mansger for Boots but they dont do it but i am sure someone like LLoyds pharmacy will do. My son in law is a paramedic wonder if that counts ? Take care Lorraine

I ended up starting it myself with buying a weeks worth of packs from another website that I found via eBay.

I was going to do that until I got Lighter Life sorted out as I needed to change doctors anyhow, but ended up deciding to stick with these for now.. maybe switch to Lighter Life if I start to struggle.

Hope you get it sorted soon. My doctor wouldn't sign it but would do the blood pressure etc.. you just don't know if they will be supportive or not, bit of a shame really..

Thanks for all your support girls .I got form back signed today !!! Hope it wont be a problem but the bit that says medication monitoring/adjustments may be required has been scored out. is this an issue do you think ? might give llc a call and just check if i travel all that way wednesday and get knocked back i will be beside myself. Hope your all doing well and enjoying the sunshine x

lozzer58 said:
Thanks Pym and Gem, i was so close to tears too in fact i did cry when i rang my husband. My doctor has said she may sign the form when she goes through my history ( she wont find anything in there to say no ) but she did make it very clear that she wont have anything to do with it once i start, ie blood pressure testing etc. I have to ring surgery at end of week to see if its been done if not i will then go down the private route. I WLL DO THIS PROGRAMME !!! Really hurting at the minute not use to not getting my own way. What did you do Gem ?
Well done on this weeks loss pym 11 lb total fantastic !! thanks again girls Lorraine

Don't lose hope, my GP refused point blank so I had to go private and pay £55 to get the first one done, and now I go to asda monthly for my blood pressure check, they are all lovely and supportive!

Good luck
Jx

Back