gutted!

soon2bslimmer77

I went on the treadmil c to5k every other day squats lunges etc bike to work and gained 1/2lb want to cry :-(

Sometimes our bodies don't work the way we want them to - and it's not fair! Try not to be disheartened; if you stay on track, I'm sure you'll lose this week. If you've done lots of exercise, it's quite possible your gain is simply water retention as your muscles repair themselves.

I know the feeling, I gained half this week no idea why as I'd been totally on plan!
Oh and I did cry, in fact I walked out and sat in my car and cried!
It was the worst when I know I'd been so good! I'm guilty of putting way too much pressure on myself but it's gutting when everyone at group is losing 3-4 lbs a week and then I gain, i still have a massive ammount to loose as well at 15.13 even on a good week I don't have big losses any more 1.5-2 and it's frustrating!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I know the feeling, I gained half this week no idea why as I'd been totally on plan!
Oh and I did cry, in fact I walked out and sat in my car and cried!
It was the worst when I know I'd been so good! I'm guilty of putting way too much pressure on myself but it's gutting when everyone at group is losing 3-4 lbs a week and then I gain, i still have a massive ammount to loose as well at 15.13 even on a good week I don't have big losses any more 1.5-2 and it's frustrating!

That really made me sad to think you actually cried :( It is pretty upsetting! But just look at what you have acheived so far, you have done amazing and should be proud and Im sure the inches are dropping off even if the scales dont show it!

soon2bslimmer77 said:
I went on the treadmil c to5k every other day squats lunges etc bike to work and gained 1/2lb want to cry :-(

Like the person above this is just water retention! Drink looaaaaaaaadssssss and keep exercising and you shoul have a good loss next week! Let us know how you get on! Don't let it dishearten you the same thing happened to me :( and lost 4lbs the week after :) x

Beckyftwx said:
That really made me sad to think you actually cried :( It is pretty upsetting! But just look at what you have acheived so far, you have done amazing and should be proud and Im sure the inches are dropping off even if the scales dont show it!

I know but it got me thinking that is maybe TOTM for me to have that reaction! Fingers crossed gonna stick with being good and hopefully it'll show next week! :)

What is frustrating for me is everyone in the group seem to be high on syns with no exercise and loose 3lb, I keep to under 5syn and exercise and loose 1.5

Aw don't be gutted keep up the brilliant work you lose inches as well as pounds. I eat all 15 syns a day an aside from this week where I lost half pound (star week) my losses are pretty good :) x

What is frustrating for me is everyone in the group seem to be high on syns with no exercise and loose 3lb, I keep to under 5syn and exercise and loose 1.5

The plan is 5-15 syns, so you need to have at least five for good health and good weightloss! :)

If you think about it though you probably have lost fat, and if you hadn't exercised this would have shown up. BUT you HAVE exercised and thus have probably gained muscle, which has minimised or reversed your losses. In the long run this is a good thing as muscle burns more calories just sitting and resting than fat does, so if you put a positive spin on it this can only help you! :)

Back