Gutted :-( !!!!

Debz1809

I ♥ SW!
First weigh in tonight. Stuck to it all week, walked 30mins two days in a row and i only lost half a pound. Maybe this is not for me. I wanna just gv up!!!

Hi, don't worry. Iv been at slimming world now for nearly 2 years. Some people don't lose much in their first week, often the second week it will happen. And remember, half a pound a week is nearly 2st in a year! A loss is always better than a gain. I understand your frustration but stick at it, I'm 2st lighter and my journey wasn't an easy one, but you only get out what you put in. Good luck and keep at it.

Debz, dont give up! I also have slow, little weight losses, but this is the year i will not give up, stick at it, together we can all do it! Xx

Definitely stick at it. I'm on week 2 and only lost 1/2lb at my first WI last week despite giving it, hand on heart, 100% but as a few people have said its not in unusual I have vowed to give it a month. If after then I still haven't seen a shift then I will look at trying something else.

I KNOW the plan works, it has for me in the past, so keep going!!

Please don't give up! My consultant was saying just last week how it take some people's bodies time to adjust to the plan and many don't see a decent loss until week 2 or 3. If it helps any, I lost slow and steady the first two weeks then suddenly got a 6lb loss and last week I had a 5½lb loss. You will see the results if you can just stick with it a while longer.

I'm exactly the same as you Hun first week and only a half pound loss, hoping that sticking too it for another week will actually show next weigh in?! Gotta give it a while to kick in we will do it Hun x

I'm exactly the same as you Hun first week and only a half pound loss, hoping that sticking too it for another week will actually show next weigh in?! Gotta give it a while to kick in we will do it Hun x

We will do it!!! I have been in the plan before and I did stick to it and lost 2.5stone. I know it works but so frustrating how it never showed on the scales!!! Xx

Hi all, i hope you dont mind me gegging in. I started last week too and have just got weighed this morning and i STS and am gutted!!:cry:This has never happened to me before on my first week. I have been writing down everything i have eaten and as far as i know i have not done anything wrong. In my mind i have been 100%. The only time i ever used to stay the same is when i retain water in the middle of the month but i have not been keeping my eye on that so i cant be sure. I have done EE once before and although my losses were smaller i did still lose. Its just soooo disheartening!:wave_cry:

Where will giving up get you? It won't help you get the weight off that's for sure.

One week is barely giving it a chance. Your body can take some time to adjust to a change in diet, so it's likely that it's still a bit behind. Stick with it 100% again this week and see how you get on next week.

Why don't you try posting a food diary too? It could be that you might be going off somewhere and hidden Syns are sneaking in.

I can guarantee if you give up now you will only regret it in the long run.

I agree with Princess Stevie, stick with it and I'm sure you'll see a result week 2. Sometimes it does just take a bit longer to get a loss. At least you STS, just think what could have happened if you weren't on the plan....

Back