Gutted

Maffie

Well just got weighed and the Christmas period hasn't been good as i've topped the 200lb mark.... i've always cut back when i've seen the scales tipping that way but its finally happened. At least now I know my weight and my approx goal weight and i've got just over 60lbs I want gone. Seeing the numbers has made me :raincloud: :cry:

Okay, so that's the problem identified...no need to focus on that any longer :clap:

What's your solution? It's great when we focus on the solution rather than the problem. Gives a wonderful feeling on control :)

Okay, so that's the problem identified...no need to focus on that any longer :clap:

What's your solution? It's great when we focus on the solution rather than the problem. Gives a wonderful feeling on control :)

What she said!! :D:D:D

What she said!! :D:D:D

:confused: Perhaps on another thread? On this one it says that it makes her cry, that she always cut down before this point. Can't see anything else there about what happening today and tomorrow....

perhaps I need to look at Maffies other posts :D

So what is the plan maffie?

Sorry, I meant I was agreeing about when we try and focus on the solution instead of the problem it can make us feel much better :eek::):):). Very wise words.

Last edited:
Sorry, I meant I was agreeing about when we try and focus on the solution instead of the problem it can make us feel much better :eek::):):). Very wise words.

LOL. I get ya :D

Well I have exercise plans, and need to cut down on snacks, coke, chocolate and cheese as these are all my excessive things.
I felt so motivatedd yesterday but seeing the weight got me down today.

Well I have exercise plans, and need to cut down on snacks, coke, chocolate and cheese as these are all my excessive things.
I felt so motivatedd yesterday but seeing the weight got me down today.

Annoying isn't it. I have times when I have to throw all toys out of the cot and throw a wobbly.

Good to see you have a plan though. Onwards and downwards :clap: Make 2009 your year :)

Back