gutted

got weighed 2day and put 1 1/2 lbs on thats because i picked loads last week i work nights and thats when i cave dont seem 2 have no will power this time so 2day im gonna start refeeding gonna have 2 shakes and one meal a day for a while see how i go with that

well I got weighed today been very good and according to the pharmacy only lost a pound. I remembered what I was in Kilos and converted it myself when I got home and found out I had lost 2 pounds, she done this twice to me last time she said I had lost 5 pounds and it was only four. I just keep thinking at least it going down but still feel gutted.

Hi Thinlin good luck with your refeed. Its very difficult at times not to pick I suppose especially with your shifts. At least your still here and thats the main thing just tell yourself you can do this and think of why you started in the 1st place. Last night I sooo wanted to eat and came online which really helped me. I still feel a bit rocky but im going to take it 1 day at a time:) xxxx:)

well I got weighed today been very good and according to the pharmacy only lost a pound. I remembered what I was in Kilos and converted it myself when I got home and found out I had lost 2 pounds, she done this twice to me last time she said I had lost 5 pounds and it was only four. I just keep thinking at least it going down but still feel gutted.
When i weigh i do it in Kg first then lift the scales to change it to pound, i write down both, Ask you pharmacist if you can do that, she may be grateful that she doesnt have to convert it lol xx

Back