Extra Easy Guys find the way here, too.

Tom_River

D.I.E.T. - Did I Eat That
I've been on a weight loss journey since March 2010, but have only started Slimming World 4.5 weeks ago. Since then I have already received my first stone award. (Cheesy, girly sticker, :D )

I'm quite happy with SW. I'm sticking to it as best as I can and have only slipped up in the first week. Thought Frankfurter Sausages and Black Puddings were free food. :eek: That resulted in a no loss and no gain first weigh in. 2nd week 5.5 lbs loss, 3rd week 4.5 lbs loss and last week I had a 4 lbs loss. Really happy! ;)

Well and last weekend I had about 5 Tesco Shortbread & Fruit Biscuits instead of the 1 I wanted. But with 2 syns each, I balanced that out with lower syns days.

So, I'm looking forward to using this forum with you all. Get practical hints and tips and share my own insights.

ooo ello & welcome :)

Haha, frankfooters and black pudding that made me chuckle. When i first started i thought muller RICE was free. ate about 4-5 a day thinking they'd boost my losses.. ah dear! needless to say they didnt!

Good luck, and fab loss so far!

Hello and welcome. You're doing really well already aren't you!

Thanks for the warm welcome. Yes, I chuckled about myself after I had a chat with the group leader after the first weigh in. But I was well angry with myself, too. And I thought to myself: "See, this free food rubbish ain't working..." :sigh:

.... Well it is working now, so I'm not in that mood anymore.

PS: How do you display the awards in here?

copy and paste..

go to user cp at top left in blue bar.. then menu on your left 'edit signature' then paste..

oh yes. I remember that feeling well! .. proved me wrong and is you too! x

Heya Tom

welcome to the forum, its a great place to be, loads of info and ideas, I can't do without it. In fact I know if I am having a bad few days as I hardly think to come on here, which is wrong!!!

As for the stickys on your signature, I think you have to have 50 posts before you can add them, maybe someone can correct me on this if I am wrong??

Well done on your losses so far, and good luck on your journey

Helen xxx

Hi Tom and welcome :D

You need 20 posts before you can put a small sig and avatar on, you get more space when you get to 50 posts

I was so happy when I got my 20 posts I felt like a naked poster without it :) And then I notice that everyone has pics of themselves - I'm not saying how representative mine is of me :cool:

welcome tom and good luck on your weight loss journey :)

i love this wee forum its so helpful as is everyone on it :)

Hi Tom,

Welcome. Hope tomorrow goes well. Fantastic well done on your losses so far ! That's brilliant. Congratulations for sticking with it after a not so successful first week :) but great subsequent weeks.

Good luck.

Gail x

Can't believe I bought my first regular, non-stretch jeans in W38 L29 (38" waist) on Saturday. I required a special jeans from a special shop for bigger people when I first started losing weight in March 2010. My size varied between W48 and W50 (48" or 50" waist) at the time.

This isn't all down to Slimming World, but still, great!

WOW ! It doesn't matter what it's due to - (actually it's all due to you !), you must be SOOOOO proud of yourself !

Massive well done. That's amazing.

Gail x

That is fantastic ..... such a great feeling isn`t it :) ..... Well done on your hard work so far .... and as for "girly stickers" **tut** ..... The 1 stone award is a blue one ... what more do ya want ? ? I don`t know .. men, there`s just no pleasing em ;) ... lol !!

Back