Gym

Ok guys i really need to join the gym, in fact i want to i know ill love it!! I just dont have the guts i dont think..something is stopping me from doing it! Ive always been gymphobic and exercised at home!
I imagine, glam girls with bloody sweat bands, leotards etc:eek:!

Make me do it!!!!!! xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Trace

I know I've given up but I was just checking what you were all talking about. Anyway I actually go to the JJB in Bury - mornings before work it's not as busy and definately not full of posers. Just book an induction for your first visit and you won't feel daft! I promise when I joined 2nd week of Feb I was 15 stone 3 lb now I am 12 stone 6 lb and no-one looks at me more or less than before. I have been into the gym section once at night and it is packed so if you are thinking about evening maybe book on some classes to ease you in.

I agree with Daisy.....Curves or another which is the same idea called Ladies Express Workout....just normal women (only)....go there for a few months and it will you the confidence for the other gyms....definately worked for me!!

Wheres that Tracey? xx

hi hon curves is great i was in it last year really toned up those jelly arms,lost alot of inches too,was gonna join again but it was lipotrim of curves,and lipotrim won the battle,too expensive for both right now with all my holiday plans,am in a gym but have been twice since june I HATE IT,feel real paraniod,but in curves its all wemon in a circle jumpin on and off machines,chattin away,u bein the big chatter ud fit right in hon,keep me posted,weigh day tomo:bliss:

Cheers guys and Louisa that was great hun, i might give JJB a go! I think there is a gymphobics in Bolton but maybe i need a few sexy blokes to look at lol xx

Cheers guys and Louisa that was great hun, i might give JJB a go! I think there is a gymphobics in Bolton but maybe i need a few sexy blokes to look at lol xx

its seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeex with u isnt it hahaha

Lol of course not Jen!:eek::D:D xx

Hahaha bet those nuns could teach us a few things xx

Hahaha bet those nuns could teach us a few things xx

ahhh that really made me laugh...
im sittin here at a bloody computer and the sun is splittin the trees outsde,in a wile am gonna go sun baking,work on the old sunburn haha

Hi Tracy,
I've been a member of a female only and mixed sex gym and had a stint with a personal trainer! I felt the same as you the first time but I promise you there really is no need. There are a few gym bunnies but in the main it really is just normal folk who want to get fit. I suggest you visit a few gyms as you will get a feel for which one suits you best. It's an expensive mistake to make if you choose the wrong one!! Also a word of warning that the first five to six weeks is a killer - you will wonder why you are putting yourself through it - after that time however it becomes a buzz and you feel rubbish if you don't go. Good luck x

Tut lucky you its awful here!! Jen how old are you hun if you dont mind me asking? xx

Thanks sarah Lou, to be honest i love that feeling of pain!! i do taebo now and love to ache..gives me a sense of achievement! You are all sooo right i need to just do it on the spur of the moment 1 day xx

Im 26 next week hun! xx

Ha ha - not sure if you should advertise your masochistic tendancies online lol. GO FOR IT x

Lol your prob right hun esp with the blokes we have here!! xx

Not really hun although i really want to do something! 26 is going to feel weird..i love 25 lol xx

Ooooh both sound good hun, have fun cya later xxxx

Back