gyms!

abigail09

Gold Member
i want to join a new gym but was wondering how many people go and how much you usually pay. some seem to be unbelievably expensive! im just having a lot of trouble trying to find another gym in my area :( fed up of looking

Hiya,

I have my first weigh in today but have been thinking about joining a gym.
There is a few gyms near me which charge around £35 a month. However some gyms tie you in for a minimum of 6 months plus a joining fee.
I have found one about 2 miles from me called '24hr gym' Its very big and is open 24hrs!!! No contract, no joining or admin fee. Only £35 a month to join.
So think i will be going there.....Not sure how doing exercise and have a good weightloss works though...........

Anyway I hope the above information helps.

I've just joined the local council gym. Its £28 per month and that includes the gym, all classes, swimming, sauna, jacuzzi etc. And its in a new purpose built bulding so everything is all clean and nice and all the machines are modern.
Result!

omg 24hr gym sounds great! the only problem for me is that the gym isnt open times i can go its pants, id love to be able to go when i have the time

i joined JJB gym a couple of months ago. its £27 a month for off peak (8.30am - 4:30pm) or 37 for full time. there is a pool there too so even if i dont go on the machines every day i swim every day. you get a personal trainer who will set you off on a programm to help and for such as me i just want to lose weigh i dont want to build up muscle she worked out a plan for me to use the fat burning stuff more then weights. they review your plan every so often. i thought i would be one of the biggest there (im 23st now) but there are lots of larger ladies and gents there can even take the kids in swimming at weekend too they are all really friendly i love going now

love
Mindy

Back