H ex question

ClaireLR

I was just wondering if anyone knows if there are any other cereal bars you can have as a B section other than Hi fi bars? I'm eating 2 a days at the moment as I don't like bread that much and dont really eat cereal - only problem is thats 14 bars a week - 5 packs of bars! which works out quite expensive.

What does everyone else have as H ex B??

Also A sections - all I seem to be having are the babybel - for both sections, is this ok or is it better to vary and have milk and different cheeses as well?

I'm quite sure no other cereal bars can be HE B's. It actually say's on the pack "the onl cereal bar high enough in fibre to be a Healthy Extra."

I see what you are saying though it does work out expensive

Just got this off Lifeline online.

B Choice:

2 Ryvita goodness bars 23g all varieties.
or
1 Gillian McKeith, You are what you eat bar 27g.
or
1 Sainsbury's BGTY 25 & 32g bars all varieties.
or
2 Alpen Light 21g bars all varieties.

Yes there are other cereal bars available to eat for HE B. Off the top of my head, I know that you can have 2 Ryvita Goodness bars as 1 selection and 2 Alpen light bars as 1 selection too. There are other bars too...I think they are some sort of Sainsburys BGTY bars....I'll check them out later for you. And also there is a Gillian Mckeith bar too, again I'll look it up for you.

HE B's aren't just for cereal and bread though and you really should vary your choices more in order to get a variety of nutrients and more importantly, to stop the boredom!
You can choose, fish, meat/poultry, nuts/seeds, oil, cheeses (as well as He a choice), dried, canned and cooked fruit and soups too!
Quite a selection!

Do you have access to the 'official' SW site? If so you can find all the lists available and the quantities you can have.
If you click on food diary, then choose the day you are having ie red or green, It then gives you lots of drop down boxes with endless lists!!

Good luck!

Sam
xxx

I have the Alpen lights, they are really nice.

Wow I didn't know there were others! I stand corrected!

Might have to take a look at some of those.

Claire, I have sent you an email x

Those all seem a bit better, more variety!

I haven't got access to the site yet - I only joined slimming world last week and forgot to get the password, I'll ask about it at next WI on Tuesday. What else is on the site? Can't wait to have a looksey
There is a food dairy a syns calculator and syns online a recipe section a progress chart and an A-Z of free foods. There is more but there the main ones I look at.:)

Back