H/M Coleslaw help please quick lol

i just put half a white cabbage, half and onion and 2 grated carrots, with 2 table spoons of extra light mayonaise (1/2 syn per tbsp) and then make up the rest with fromage fraise. Makes a big pasta bowl and is scrumptious!

x

Do u need to dry hte veg out for this one?

You can buy bags of ready shredded slaw mix from a lot of greengrocers and also some supermarkets. I've bought these before and made a fromage frais or nat yog and ex light mayo mix. Dead simple!

I make mine exactly the same as Melissa...didnt dry anyhting out lol. Had it with Cajun chicken, potato wedges and corn on cob last night mmmmmmm

i saw on another thread that you need to dry your veg out or it goes sloopyy?? lol well anyways i made it and it was gorgeous, even nicer than supermarkets :)

I made some yesterday & it was really really nice!! Just shredded white cabbage, very finely sliced red onion, grated carrots & a manderin mullerlight! It was really good - that good infact that the huge dish full that it made has already been eaten!! (not by just me I might add, lol)

Is it really nice with the mullerlight? i dont get how it could be? lol

Back