Had 1st weigh in!!!

k8te

Hello everyone, i had my first weigh in yesterday and i have lost 7lb's, half a bloody stone in a week!!! So happy with that, i love this diet and so glad to be back on it :D Only thing is woke up in the night feeling very sick, and it hasnt passed all day, it gets worst when i have my shake and takes a few hours before i can move about :( Hopefully i'll feel better tommorrow x x

well done hun!
Hope you feel better soon

Only thing is woke up in the night feeling very sick, and it hasnt passed all day, it gets worst when i have my shake and takes a few hours before i can move about :( [/COLOR]

eek. Have you tried drinking just half at a time? Dilute if you are happy doing that, or drink some water before and after the 'shake'?

The concentration of vits and minerals aren't usually a problem at this stage. It's usually in the first 3 or 4 days, but it's worth a try.

Well done for the 7lbs :clap:

Very good! :D
Aint CD the best !!!!

p.s... im also going through a sicky phase ??? not sure whats going on there lol

Thanks guys for you support, mrsessex CD is great with you on that one!

KD- I was thinking about half in a coffee thing? Dont think i can stomach the last one plan, stomach is flipping just thinking about it :9529:x

Hey k8te well done half a stone is amazing,i also second that CD is the best diet ever!! x

KD- I was thinking about half in a coffee thing? Dont think i can stomach the last one plan, stomach is flipping just thinking about it :9529:x
[/COLOR]

Yeah, coffee with choc tetra is yum. About half and half. But if you don't fancy that, what about just sipping it throughout the day..since it's a tetra, it should be okay.

Just until your stomach settles.

Well done K8te, isn't it a fab diet that can eliminate half a stone in one week.

Sorry to hear that you and Mrs.Essex feeling sickly, I haven't yet encountered that, hopefully its a brief phase that will soon pass.

Good Luck for next weigh-in!

Well done Kate .. u r doing really well..x

Well done. That's a great loss. :)

Hello everyone, i had my first weigh in yesterday and i have lost 7lb's, half a bloody stone in a week!!! So happy with that, i love this diet and so glad to be back on it :D Only thing is woke up in the night feeling very sick, and it hasnt passed all day, it gets worst when i have my shake and takes a few hours before i can move about :( Hopefully i'll feel better tommorrow x x

Congrats on the amazing weight loss :D
Sorry to hear your not feeling well with it though! Hope it passes soon.

Also Mrsessex, hope you too feel better soon
x

Well done on the weight loss - that's a great result!

Hope you're feeling better this morning. :hug99:

Thanks everyone, started off this morning still feeling a bit sicky, but as the days gone on i am feeling much more like ME!! :D I hate being ill, so glad it was short lived.

Mrsessex how are you today? x

well done on loss this week! get well soon kate and mrs essex!

Back