Had a bit of a funny turn earlier need some advice

AnnTeak

When I get low blood sugar I go all hot, prickly, shaky and feel like I am going to be sick, this happened out of the blue earlier but wasn't sure why surely this shouldn't happen on Dukan? The only thing when I get like that to make me feel better is some carbs, like peanut butter on toast but I don't really want to do that if I can help it. I did have normal Pepsi as a mixer in 1 drink lady night (didn't realise till most of it was gone) could this have buggered things up?

Evening Anne, sorry but I dont know what to say or advice. could it have been a sugar rush off the Pepsi?????hopefully someone will come along shortly with some good advise sorry xxx

Thanks Sid, the Pepsi was about 9 last night and this happened at work today about 2.30. I don't know if it is related but it seems a big coincidence my lower insides feel awful either I need a good long sit down in the bathroom or a rare AF is on her way or that is how it feels.

Today is a PV day so I am having some cold roast chicken and butternut squash for tea hopefully that will help me feel a bit better.

need to keep your eye on it. whats an af???????

Aunt Flo = period!

lol god im thick at times xxx

Took me ages to work out some of the abbreviations!

I have never heard of Aunt Flo!!! Erm, just dawned on me why it's Aunt Flo. Ewww!

Anyway. I feel like you did when I don't add salt to meals, I have low blood pressure (even when i was obese) so I think it makes a difference.

I have been adding a bit of salt to some meals, maybe I need to look at a little more than a bit of added salt.

Back