Had a bit of a laugh this morning

charlottegrace1

Gold Member
Went to give a blood sample this morning at 7.00am and the nurse who did it was overweight too, and we got talking about our size etc and I said to her that "if their was a food shortage in this country at least us and Ray Mears would survive for a while", to which she replied "we may not if the skinny people eat us" :eek:

We then got on to faces and she said that people with chubby faces look younger for their age when they get past 50 etc and that it saves on the Botox lol. :D:D

Started the day with a smile at least.

Went to give a blood sample this morning at 7.00am and the nurse who did it was overweight too, and we got talking about our size etc and I said to her that "if their was a food shortage in this country at least us and Ray Mears would survive for a while", to which she replied "we may not if the skinny people eat us" :eek:

We then got on to faces and she said that people with chubby faces look younger for their age when they get past 50 etc and that it saves on the Botox lol. :D:D .

LOL I think its good to start the day with a laugh, it makes you feel tons better and makes the day easier to get through (SW wise) :D

Good to start the day off with a laugh CG, well done my love. X

Back