had a bit of a moment......

lottie*

I nearly gave in to some tea :(

I have been really down these last few hours I really dont know where its come from :(

I got myself into a little mood in work but it continued til i got home. I came in and said to mum i really need to have something thank god the fridge was empty. I then came upstairs and tried a few of my clothes on just to make myself see the difference. To look at I know I have lost loads already but I've got a little evil voice at the back of my mind telling me i havnt.

Im a bit down i havnt been the gym much this week due to my back injury maybe thats whats gettin me this way??....guilt???

I have just decided to get into my pj's and get into bed with my laptop and a choc shake. Im feeling a little better and better for writing this.

So come on have you had your off days?? What have you done to get out of it?? I thought my bad days were long gone from the first few days......obviously I was wrong :( :(

Chin up kidda we all have em but we must rise above them xxxx

come and have a lie down with me and we will just talk about the first thing that pops up xx

keep smiling hun xxx

Hi Lottie, I hope you are feeling a bit better now. Why not have a long soak in the bath with a good book and some lovely bubbles,it works for me hun :D

in bed with your laptop is the safest place for you if your feel like c##p. tomorrow is another day

If I'm feeling down I just pop on here and have a read of everyones posts.

Then maybe a bath followed by a read and a hot water bottle in bed!

Glad to hear you are feeling better now.

x

hey hunni sorry you are feeling down. Hope you have a nice sleep and you feel better tomorrow x

Hi hun, well all have off days but I just take some time out for me and drink loads of water takes your mind of food!

Hope tomorrow brings a better day!

can i just double check something lottie.............you meant "tea" as in what we call food right evening meal??

as ive not lost much over the past couple of days but been drinking loads of tea.....this is ok isnt it or is the drink tea not allowed and ive messed up?? thanks

Hey rugen - yeah she means tea as in dinner - not as a cup of tea! Drinking tea is coolio :) xox

Hey Lottie - hope u feel fine today babe - to be honest I have had a couple of down days lately - and I am the master of postivity :) lol Seriously though I dont think you would be human if you didnt have down days now and again... I think I figured out what has triggered mine off though, I been listening to this CD in the morning as my alarm and its the most depressing songs on it! This morning my CD player went off and I jumped up and turned it right off as I didnt want to listen to the songs again - the CD is called Just great songs - think it should be called Just great songs to depress yourself to death. lol!!!

The best thing about being on this diet for me is that you learn to cope with your emotions without turning to food - if this is the only habit i change from this diet I know i will be slim forever, as I reckon more than 50% of the food I ate was from boredom or emotional eating. I ate to celebrate every acheivement or ate to make myself feel better if I was low - now I have to find other ways to change my emotions and reward myself!

xox

Hey rugen - yeah she means tea as in dinner - not as a cup of tea! Drinking tea is coolio :) xox

Hey Lottie - hope u feel fine today babe - to be honest I have had a couple of down days lately - and I am the master of postivity :) lol Seriously though I dont think you would be human if you didnt have down days now and again... I think I figured out what has triggered mine off though, I been listening to this CD in the morning as my alarm and its the most depressing songs on it! This morning my CD player went off and I jumped up and turned it right off as I didnt want to listen to the songs again - the CD is called Just great songs - think it should be called Just great songs to depress yourself to death. lol!!!

The best thing about being on this diet for me is that you learn to cope with your emotions without turning to food - if this is the only habit i change from this diet I know i will be slim forever, as I reckon more than 50% of the food I ate was from boredom or emotional eating. I ate to celebrate every acheivement or ate to make myself feel better if I was low - now I have to find other ways to change my emotions and reward myself!

xox

Arr yano what thats amazing!!!!!!!!!! :)

Back