Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Had a bit of a moment

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by SpaceAngel, 8 November 2008 Social URL.

1. SpaceAngel

SpaceAngel I ate my willpower!

Start Weight:
    21st6.0lb
    Current Weight:
    21st6.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I had a bit of a moment earlier on. I really didn't want to cook but I didn't want to have a takeaway as I have had 2 gains in the last 2 weeks and I need to stay "on plan"

Anyways, I had a right old moan to my husband, saying that I though that the cravings would have gone by now, and that I think the reason I don't want to cook is because I know that I have to.

He said, you have 2 choices, do you want to stay fat and eat what you like, or would you prefer to cook, lose weight and like what you see in the mirror!

My answer was that I would be happy staying fat if everyone else was! Trouble is, most people aren't fat, and I am not just a bit overweight, but fat fat, so vanity well and truly outweighed my cravings and I came home and cooked my Keema curry as planned.

And guess what....It was 10 times better than a takeaway curry! So I am thanking my hubby for supporting me and not letting me give in.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lentil2

lentil2 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5.5lb(10.05%)
    Diet:
    SW
    You have a third choice.........your husband could have cooked for you!! ;) lol

4. BrittW

BrittW Timelord

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I was just about to say that for the third choice!! lol. xx

5. peppa

peppa Pwincess

well done for stickin with it tho;) maybe hubby cooks tomorrow

6. SpaceAngel

SpaceAngel I ate my willpower!

Start Weight:
    21st6.0lb
    Current Weight:
    21st6.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    In all fairness to him, he was laying someones flooring today so was shattered, otherwise he probably would have bless him!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.