Had a bit of a moment

SpaceAngel

I ate my willpower!
I had a bit of a moment earlier on. I really didn't want to cook but I didn't want to have a takeaway as I have had 2 gains in the last 2 weeks and I need to stay "on plan"

Anyways, I had a right old moan to my husband, saying that I though that the cravings would have gone by now, and that I think the reason I don't want to cook is because I know that I have to.

He said, you have 2 choices, do you want to stay fat and eat what you like, or would you prefer to cook, lose weight and like what you see in the mirror!

My answer was that I would be happy staying fat if everyone else was! Trouble is, most people aren't fat, and I am not just a bit overweight, but fat fat, so vanity well and truly outweighed my cravings and I came home and cooked my Keema curry as planned.

And guess what....It was 10 times better than a takeaway curry! So I am thanking my hubby for supporting me and not letting me give in.

I was just about to say that for the third choice!! lol. xx

In all fairness to him, he was laying someones flooring today so was shattered, otherwise he probably would have bless him!

Back