Had a blow out yesterday!!

dotti

:cry:morning all, well............I had a complete blow out day yesterday. started by nicking one of the sausages that hubby had left for the dogs after cooking his breakfast (how sad is that!). Then had a hot chocolate with marshmallows and cream (yummy). THEN had half a bag of jelly babies! Went out for a meal with friends in the evening and had chicken with green veg (and chips) OMG!

This all happened because hubby was feeling sorry for himself because we don't eat together anymore (he likes to cook) and I spent the day with him rather than doing my usual 'lets find jobs that don't need doing in order to keep busy and not eat' routine!

But......don't really feel too bad about it and back on track today. Think I will need to SS all week to make up for it.

How much damage do you think I have done? :p:p:p

im sure a blow out every now & then is ok, i had a chinese meal last saturday then sunday got right back to ss.For me it was a speical occasion a one off.I am very aware of the cost of cd so cheating every week is not a option.Also i want to change the way feel about food i want to be in control not the food.
Hope you get back to ss, keep thinking its not forever.Good luck.

I did exactly the same thing last week, Tuesday and Wednesday, then had a WI on Thursday and i gained 2lbs! I am sooo annoyed with myself, but I learned a valuable lesson!!!

Good luck!!!!!!!! xxx

Back