Had a cheat day :(

beckz

Into my third week, I ended up eating steak and veg for dinner and had a bar of chocolate after on Monday night. So nervous for my weigh in on Friday. Anyone else had a cheat day? Did it have a massive effect on the scales?

Hey, I started last week, cheated sat and sun with wine, steak and a roast over the weekend and still lost 5lb! Don't beat yourself up just get back on track! :) xx

Last edited:
this is what i done altho with sausage rolls iv had a bad tummy since and been glued to the loo so im loosing all the water i put an effort in to drink and feel crap. i think i learnt my lesson :(. hope everything goes ok for weigh in for u ..... and me lol

Hi Becks, I have eaten a crew times in the month and yes it has affected my WI I'm sure, but if you get straight back into it and don't beat yourself up you'll be OK. I've tried to work out why I have eaten each time and howI can stop it happening a next time...

Good luck for the WI. Heidi

Why do we do it? We eat then i feel so bad and wish i didnt do it we are only cheating ourselves and thats prob why we are the weight we are we need to see food differently

Back