HAD A FALL!

Eclipse

Gold Member
Well the title says it all really. I went out on Friday night with a friend and on the way home I tripped on the pavement and had a nasty fall. I have a lovely black eye, grazed shoulder, bruised fingers and a gashed knee. Have had 3 stitches in my eyebrow, and it is quite painful. Sore hand makes it difficult to type too! I felt a right fool in the A&E department as well.

Its not much better this morning, eye was swollen shut and is badly bruised. I am sitting here with a pack of frozen peas on it, to try to reduce the swelling!

My knee is really painful to put weight on, but I keep trying to exercise it to keep it flexible.

What a bloomin state I am in, and I look dreadful!

My daughter, partner and 9month old granddaughter are still here staying with us, and will probably be for another 3 weeks or so.

I am due to go to Spain on Weds for 3 days on a mini-cruise with my (same)friend, then coming home and then off to Turkey with hubby on Sunday for 2 weeks, so will apologise in advance for my absence. Hope the eye goes down a bit before we fly off though, as it looks like I've done 10 rounds with Mike Tyson lol x

Hope everyone is doing well with their weight loss journeys x x x

Oooo Cheryl that sounds really nasty hun! Make sure you take it easy and have a restful few days before your trip to Spain. Enjoy your hols, off there myself in 5 weeks, can't wait.

Take care of you xx

Well the title says it all really. I went out on Friday night with a friend and on the way home I tripped on the pavement and had a nasty fall. I have a lovely black eye, grazed shoulder, bruised fingers and a gashed knee. Have had 3 stitches in my eyebrow, and it is quite painful. Sore hand makes it difficult to type too! I felt a right fool in the A&E department as well.

Its not much better this morning, eye was swollen shut and is badly bruised. I am sitting here with a pack of frozen peas on it, to try to reduce the swelling!

My knee is really painful to put weight on, but I keep trying to exercise it to keep it flexible.

What a bloomin state I am in, and I look dreadful!

My daughter, partner and 9month old granddaughter are still here staying with us, and will probably be for another 3 weeks or so.

I am due to go to Spain on Weds for 3 days on a mini-cruise with my (same)friend, then coming home and then off to Turkey with hubby on Sunday for 2 weeks, so will apologise in advance for my absence. Hope the eye goes down a bit before we fly off though, as it looks like I've done 10 rounds with Mike Tyson lol x

Hope everyone is doing well with their weight loss journeys x x x

Flippin heck, it's not toothache then.

I can't believe you're posting ... you're so darn kind. Get yourself off the computer and rest woman. I want you to get better for your cruise. :hug99:

It must have been a really really bad fall :( I feel so bad for you.

Sending you lots and lots of love and get well soon wishes.

Flippin heck, it's not toothache then.

I can't believe you're posting ... you're so darn kind. Get yourself off the computer and rest woman. I want you to get better for your cruise. :hug99:

It must have been a really really bad fall :( I feel so bad for you.

Sending you lots and lots of love and get well soon wishes.

Thanks darling, I feel such a prat!
get well soon hun try some arnica on the bruises really helps big ,gentle hugs xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you, will get hubby to get me some asap x x

Oooo Cheryl that sounds really nasty hun! Make sure you take it easy and have a restful few days before your trip to Spain. Enjoy your hols, off there myself in 5 weeks, can't wait.

Take care of you xx
Thank you darling, will try to rest. Hope you have a great holibub too hun x x

Oh Cheryl, you poor thing, sorry to hear about this. falling is so horrible as an adult, kids think nothing of it but it is horrible for us grown ups. Hope you feel much much better soon.

Love

You dont do things by half do you! You poor lil thing :(

Lots of hugs sent your way xxx

awww poor you, hope you are on the mend and have a good hols!! :)

Thank you everyone, swelling is worse today, but hopefully will subside over the next few days x x x

I am really touched by your messages, thank you all again xx

hey honey, just thought i would let you know about some stuff that is brilliant for bruising etc - its called arnica gel. You can get it in loads of places, online and in shops. It is brilliant :) Hope you feel better soon.

Thank you again. Hubby tried to get arnica, but as its weekend couldn't find any, daughter is going to look tomorrow.

Friend (that was with me) (and is neighbour) has lent me some big goggle like sunglasses, very Posh Becks - go me - yay! The things I do to be trendy lol xx

hey if posh can do it...........

Back