Had a lovely day

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by whirlwind, 2 May 2007 Social URL.

1. whirlwind

whirlwind Full Member

Still sticking to SS (3 WEEKS) so I decided as I had some spare cash (not buying choc etc anymore) I would treat myself to a course on the toning tables, went to book it (10 sessions) anddiscovered they had a vibroplate that you get to use free if your on a course :D

Then had a look at the new beauty rooms and decided the take them up on the opening offer and had an aromatherapy back massage

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Fuzzys Angel

Fuzzys Angel The Lovely James Hetfield

Oooo, that sounds lovely, why not treat youself....What is a vibroplate?

4. whirlwind

whirlwind Full Member

Its a piece of gym equiptment you stand on and it vibrates you while doing streching/flexing excerises,they say its good for circulation and disburses celulite,
    I let you know if it works
  5. That's_So_Fetch

That's_So_Fetch Gold Member

Cambridge Diet
    Those vibroplates sound fab, i hear they are great to get rid of cellulite. I would love to have a try but not many gyms have them where i live.

Your day did sound wonderful. I am glad you enjoyed yourself. You are entitled to some pampering and a treat expecially after staying so strong with SS.

I think i might have a look to see if i could find a nice treat for the end of the month.

6. Fuzzys Angel

Fuzzys Angel The Lovely James Hetfield

Thanx, id be interested:) ....xxx
  7. MadamDotty

MadamDotty Back again!

The Harcombe Diet
    Ooh that sounds lovely Lisa, what a nice treat. I think it's important to treat and rewards yourselves when you're SSing, it's a hard old slog and you should recognise your brilliant achivements, even if it's only a little non-treat. I always made sure there was something in the Tesco shopping for me, be it a magazine, bubble bath, flowers etc, and got a pressie or a treat for every half-stone lost.

Hope you enjoy the vibroplate (always wondered what they were called) my gym has one, but I haven't ventured on it yet, must give it a go.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.