Had a lovely day

whirlwind

Still sticking to SS (3 WEEKS) so I decided as I had some spare cash (not buying choc etc anymore) I would treat myself to a course on the toning tables, went to book it (10 sessions) anddiscovered they had a vibroplate that you get to use free if your on a course :D

Then had a look at the new beauty rooms and decided the take them up on the opening offer and had an aromatherapy back massage

TOTAL BLISS:p

Oooo, that sounds lovely, why not treat youself....What is a vibroplate?

xx

Its a piece of gym equiptment you stand on and it vibrates you while doing streching/flexing excerises,they say its good for circulation and disburses celulite,
I let you know if it works

Those vibroplates sound fab, i hear they are great to get rid of cellulite. I would love to have a try but not many gyms have them where i live.

Your day did sound wonderful. I am glad you enjoyed yourself. You are entitled to some pampering and a treat expecially after staying so strong with SS.

I think i might have a look to see if i could find a nice treat for the end of the month.

xx

Ooh that sounds lovely Lisa, what a nice treat. I think it's important to treat and rewards yourselves when you're SSing, it's a hard old slog and you should recognise your brilliant achivements, even if it's only a little non-treat. I always made sure there was something in the Tesco shopping for me, be it a magazine, bubble bath, flowers etc, and got a pressie or a treat for every half-stone lost.

Hope you enjoy the vibroplate (always wondered what they were called) my gym has one, but I haven't ventured on it yet, must give it a go.

Back