Had a nasty shock!

sheepy19

Hi all, I've done every diet known to man and now I'm back to ww!

Went to my first meeting tonight and came in a whole stone heavier than my scales :cry:

I thought I had 4 stone to lose to get into my wedding dress, looks like it will be closer to 5! And, I only have until May to do it!

I'm just hoping that I can do it :eek:

If you stick to the plan, it will fall off in no time! All the best with your journey! :D xx

Hi Sheepy, Try breaking it down into smaller packages. Fewer pounds in lesser time frames maybe. You can do it with the support thats available on here. Good luck:grouphugg:

Thats the way to do it (in the immortal words of Punch!!) Smaller goals will definetly help to keep you motivated i think. Good luck hon!

I know its disappointing when your loss isn't what you'd hoped for but from someone who in the space of a not even particularly naughty weekend can (and has frequently done) put on 6/7 lbs it is still 1lb off that you don't have to drag around with you anymore. Keep with it girl.Rooting for you:girlpower:

And what was a typical day's eating?

See how you get on next week - you should be seeing a big loss. And be mindful about carb intake too.

Back