Had a poorly tummy for 2 days :(

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Sunnysmile, 7 June 2008 Social URL.

1. Sunnysmile

Sunnysmile Laserbeams set on goal

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    16st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hiya all,

I'm on day 26 of CD, and for the last 2 days I've had really, really bad diarrhoea.

I've not cheated, or changed my shakes or had bars or soups and I feel fine apart from this!

The only thing that I can think of is that I've had a mug of Marigold Boullion each day. TMI alert but it looks like it's literally gone straight through me :eek:

Has anyone else had problems with marigold, or do you think I've just got a bit of a bug?

Me xxxxx (off to the loo again! :eek: )

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.33%)
    Hi Sunnysmile,

Don't drink marigold, so no idea if that can cause the runs.

If you take some fibre 89 which your CDC will have it will help bulk out the stools and help relieve the tummy upset.

One teaspoonful a day in water is all you need, it keeps things moving along nicely.

If you can't get it off your CDC today you will be able to buy Fibre Clear in your pharmacy.

(CD use Fibre 89 and LT Fibre Clear they are both similar)

Love Mini xxx

4. Camille

Camille Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(14.98%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    Sorry no advice but you must feel terrible I am soooo sorry & hope you are well soon xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.