had a slip and ate

shaziam

on my second week and really felt rubbish and fed up today and ate a meal salad and slice of ham , feel really mad now and worried it will effect my weigh in on tuesday anyone any advice ..:cry:

from shaz

Okay Shaz bend over :whoopass:

That's the punishment over make sure you have all three packs today do not miss one because you have eaten.

Drink plenty of water today and keep to the diet tomorrow.

Because you have eaten ham which is pork and also salt you probably have broken ketosis and if in the salad you had included either tomatoes, sweetcorn, carrot, onion, garlic of peppers again you could have broken ketosis.

So, tomorrow you may be tempted again, be strong.

If you miss your third pack today it will make it so much harder tomorrow.

Whats done is done do not dwell on it:hug99:

Up your water intake for the rest of the day and keep away from all food. It may be hard to not be tempted again but do try your hardest.
We are all here to help you.

I know how you feel Shakiam, I too fell off the wagon yesterday and ate, at least you went for the salad option, I had sausage rolls, crisps and garlic dip :( It is really hard to not beat yourself up over it and brush it off as a slip up and tomorrow is a new day at cetera. I feel so bad too, and like you am only in my second week, I guess somehow you have to focus on the long term effects of the diet, and what results you will get if you do stick to it 100%
Try not to beat yourself up.
xx

Back