Had a slip...need advice to get back on track

Fat2ThinGirl

Gonna get slim
My boyfriend and I started this diet together-2 weeks ago he wen6t off track and in the last couple of days I've broken the diet. I really need advice on how to re-focus myself and keep going when6 climbing the wall to get back into ketosis on SS. I feel really guilty as i'd been doing so well and feeling so uncomfortable in the hot weather has made me realise that i don't wanna face another fat summer ever again!

Hi honey, have you tried working down the plans and getting into ketosis more gradually? You could start at say 810 and then move down to SS+, then SS, have a word with your Counsellor and she what she recommends x x

Write it down. Stall like you are now and imagine sitting on a beach in cozy or enjoying the summer. I have a bright full colour picture in my head of sitting on a beach next to my sisters in law this July/Aug on a family hols. I know for sure that I do not want to be the biggest there!!! Make your pic. in your head of something exciting coming up in the next few months and keep playing it everytime you think about it. The more you look at it, the stronger you feel.
The first week is hard, but you have done it before and it won't kill or seriously hurt you, it's just you need to be deterimined.
The very best of luck, you can do this.

That little 1 week lapse has caused me a 13lb gain. Nevermind it'll be off in a week. I am back on track from today-no stories!! My boyfriend has decided that he can't hack the Cambridge diet and is opting for low GI instead. But I know cambridge works and brings fast results which is what I need esp with how much I need to lose. The plan is to lose 8 stone by Christmas...totally do-able if I stick to the diet 100%

Back