Had baby 5 months ago & wanting to lose 3 stone!

lostpolarbear

Hey, I'm a newbie to this...kind of. A couple of years back I joined the lipotrim section and I lost 3 stone and got to 10 stone 5lbs. Was really happy with my weight and managed to keep it off for a year then I got married and got pregnant with my beautiful baby boy. I gained 3 stone back during my pregnancy and now i'm ready to lose weight as I'm feeling pretty unhappy being "obese". Don't want to join lipotrim again as 1) it's extreme and 2) I'm breastfeeding. Joined weightwatchers online and there's a breastfeeding program, basically I can just have an extra 10 points (or something). So just thought i'd introduce myself and my story :)

Good luck lostpolarbear. I started WW two weeks ago, and I have really noticed a difference in how I feel. I have lost a few pounds and I am coping to terms with the points. This site is really helpful, so I am sure you will do great.
Good luck

Good luck. Breastfeeding will mean you lose alot of weight anyway as long as you eat healthily. You may find that you dont need 10 extra points either so be prepared to change the amount you have! Trial and error :)

good luck hun! im sure the weight will drop off in no time-especially as your breastfeeding
xx

Hiya :)

I did weight watchers after having my first little boy when i was breastfeeding and i found that the extra points made sure i was never hungry (if you're like me breastfeeding will make you starving all the time!!) and i lost weight very successfully. I'm now back having just had my second little boy and breastfeeding again so hopefully it'll work for me again!

Good luck!

just wanted to say good luck x

Good luck.

I did fins when I was breastfeeding, I put on having all the extra points they said. I soon worked out I couldn't ahve very many extra points and lose weight even though I was breastfeeding exclusively. Mind you I was allowed to eat 32 points apparently. That is alot of food!!!

Back