Had enough of it all

haggard_hannah

Proud to be a Loser!
I've been on CD for 3 months now, lost 70 lb and been doing really well so far. But I am really tired of it now.

My CDC won't start me on food until i weigh 14.5 stone, which will probably be another 2 0r 3 months away. I don't know if I can face another 3 months on SS, I really feel like I need to eat something.

I know I'm probably just having a bad few weeks, but this is really getting me down. I feel like just giving it all up.

hannah, you have come so far, why will you CDC not let you go onto food until you reach 14.5stone i started at 17stone 4 and my cdc sugessted that i start on 3 shakes and one meal a day and it has been my choice to go onto ss as i wanted to lose weight quicker than i was, you know in your heart what you want to do good luck no mater what you decide

What??!?!?!

SHE won't start you on food until you are a certain weight? That's a bit....ropey really
Maybe a CDC can advise but I thought you were allowed to do SS for a max of 12 weeks before you had to add a meal?

Ask to do a week on 810 to give yourself a bit of a break. You've done amazingly well so far, don't throw it all away but do ask to add in a meal week.

I know my CDC has my best interests at heart. I fear that if I went onto food much before then I'd just stop losing weight altogether. I'm just having a really hard time with it lately :(

Well the way I see it at the moment.

You want food or you are going to pack it all in
You fear if you have food you're going to pack it all in.

Talk to your CDC, if they have your best interests at heart they will be able to help you through this, they know you over the past 3 months much better than I do (if you know what I mean?)

Your CDC cannot ristrict you she can advise that you dont add food but if you feel thats what you need then maybe do SS+ for a few weeks. You should be having your 810 step about now as well, i started about a week before you and just finished mine. You are not allowed to do more than 12 weeks of SS or SS+ at any one time you must step up to 810 for a least a week on every 13th week.

yeah, I'm gonna have a chat with her tomorrow about doing AAM week. it might help renew my faith in the whole thing lol

But I don't want everyone to think my CDC is bad, she really isn't. She is really supportive, she just doesn't know how much I'm struggling at the moment.

((hugs)) well done on your losses so far! :D

I know that certain weights are sticking points for me and I am going to have to work really hard to get past them.

Is it possible that you are at the halfway point and your mind is kicking up a fuss?

I think your CDC sounds great from what you've just said, and that perhaps she knows the risks involved in eating as a 'break'..she's likely seen it all before!

I really hope you are able to work through this and push onwards :) ((hugs))
You have done so well so far, a true reflection of your commitment!

Hi Hannahm, you have lost a wopping 70lb and that is so fantastic... :wow:well done so far. I know from experience (when I was successful on this diet as Im struggling to stick to it at the moment), but once I tasted food I could not get back into the swing at all and eventually am back here again!!! My advice would be to keep going you can and will succeed.:vibes: x

Hey Hannah,
well done on your loss so far, amazing:D
In my opinion i would struggle through this uncertain time, coz i addded food, and it wasnt just the chicken and green and white veg :cry: and trying to get my head back on CD properly is VERY difficult, its sooo much easier to just stay with SS although it does get a bit boring, you will soon be at goal :D
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Hannah,

I can't really advise what to do, but I just want to say well done on how fantastically well you have done so far. Just try and think how quickly the last three months really have gone, in no time another 3 months will have gone and look at how hot you will look then!

WEll done on your achievments so far. Try and look at that, and just take one day at a time. Think of the difference in New York! xx

Well done on your 70lbs!! That's fab.

As others have said, I'm sure your CDC does have your best interests at heart and as such should be advising you to do 810 about now.

Yes, some people do struggle with it, others don't. But it's all in the head ;) Be good on it and prove that you can cope. It's excellent practice for maintenance, and besides, will probably help with weight losses in the long run.

You really must do 810. It's not an option, it's in the rules ;)

Let us know how you get on :)

Youve done amazingly well hun! SS isnt for everyone and I can imagine how being on it for 3 months would start to wear you down. i dont see the harm in upping your calories for a few weeks. Who knows... it may motivate you to start back on SS with a fresh state of mind!

Thanks so much for the support guys! :) I spoke to my CDC yesterday and am on SS+ for a week. Had my first green and white meal last night and it was so good to have some different flavours, although my stomach felt really heavy afterwards! Just hope this doesn't slow my weight loss down too much! xx

Big hugs. You have done SO well, please don't give up now. SS+ or better still 810 won't stop your losses and will help your body stay strong... I thought an 810 week was needed after that length of time? Have you checked with the CDC? The food-week is not just advised, I think it's necessary for your body after such a long time on SS. Hope you are feeling better soon.

xxx

I totally can relate to feeling sick and tired of the diet. I've been at it since mid-February, and I wish I was done already. I don't like what I'm allowed to eat at all, so it's been a real challenge. I'm hanging in, barely, but looking forward to a 5-day "food holiday" when my MIL comes to visit in less than two weeks.

I know it will be hard to get back on track, but I've take days off before and managed to get back on program. But, the diet just isn't fun, and sometimes even the weight loss rewards don't seem entirely worth it.

I'm not suggesting that anyone give up. I'm just agreeing that it's hard and not a lot of fun. At my low points I really do find myself wondering if this is all worth it.

I can totally relate, Oinkstop. Which is why I'm now taking it one day at a time, not even thinking any further into the future.

Today was my second day of SS+ and oh my word I never realised 200g of quorn was so much! I couldn't even get through half of it! xx

For Quorn, try Iceland or Farmfoods.

Pretty sure the quorn was a 50% extra free bag for normal price.

Back