had enough (relationships )

sumayyah

please try again
ive spoken about him before, about him supposedly having to sleep over at work..... in a car wash

last night i was talking to a depressed friend who made some suicidal comments so i drove over to make sure they were ok

now hes accusing me of sneaking out to sleep around despite the fact i had woken him up
he says he saw me flirting online yesterday evening, that i was chatting to 2 rasta guys ( half right, i had forgotten to close an msn from one of my rasta mates from the afternoon, the chat was 100% innocent. and the other was a female friend
now hes just off the phone after reminding me that we have unprotected sex ( tmi i know ) and basically accusing me of giving him an std

im wondering if hes projecting after what went on the other week with him supposedly having to go to the pub all night with his boss ( which he did again this week ) and staying out all night?

sounds like projecting to me in my early days before being happily married I cheated on all my boyfriends (would like to point out been with him since i was 17 lol) and I would always project it back on to them but that was me and that was a long time ago.

Maybe he is just upset to think that you might do it to him some men seem to think why on earth would she cheat when i am gods gift lol, and being a drama queen.

But these situations are very tricky you need to do whats good for you and makes you happy

I am terrible at relationship advice....but I am sending you a massive hug! you will know if he is worth fighting for :D xxx

If he has a STD, and you know you weren't unfaithful... it is time to toss him out.

I agree with Minnie!

Back