Had My First Weigh in!!

not been to good this week. had 2 days with no shakes at all because was unwell. just had loads of water. am going to try and have 3 a day starting from tomorrow because i dont want to be ill. i just feel really full all of the time and forget to have the shakes. at the moment i am having them with freezing cold water done in the blender and i must say, i like the flavour of the strawbery and chocolate ones.they taste just like normal milk shake to me. tomorrow is a new day and i am definety gonna start to have the 3 shakes. still drinking my water thou.

Sorry to hear you have been unwell....take care when you are not taking all the shakes cos you need all your vits and mins......

Ok so another way in 5th one!! so happy as I didn't think that I had done that well but thanks to my sisters nagging to drink more water I have lost 4 lbs! exactly the same as her this week!!! xx

Hope

Woo hoo I am soo happy at my weight loss this week! I went to see a consultant today I saw him just before I started and he was sooo shocked!! all the nurses commented and I know one of them It felt good 8lb today!! xx

WOW HOPE, 8lb's during Christmas :party0011: Amazing stuff!!!

Well done on sticking to it over the Christmas and its great to see the results through peoples reactions. Go you!!

Wow thats great!! WOW

Hey guys!! I am 7lb down today which I feel good about!! I wasn't sure how well I would do I haven't been well over new year cold etc.. so I was hoping for anything over 2lb!! hope everyone does well in 08! I really hope to be a slimmer happier me. I am feeling more myself now than I ever have done for soooooooo long... I am even now feeling stronger when people say how unealthy its a very easy lazy way!!! I would LOVE them to try!!

Take care all...
Thanks for all your support

Hope xx

well done Hope. Thats a fantastic loss over this difficult period.

Ok... so couple of weeks since I up dated this but I've lost 4 pounds today she said 5lbs but I worked the convert out and its 4...

One more weigh day until we are having a party.... very nervous that people won't noticed havent seen most of them for ages..

Hope xx

you have done so well, an inspiration to us all! Well done!!

Back