Had my stop in woohoo

sambuca

Hello all

I am starting day 4 and had a pop in with my counsellor yesterday, I have lost 6lbs so far !!! :):)

Its not easy as we all know but I do hope that these results will keep me going. I still have a tinge of a headache and my stomach noises are.... interesting! But I want to succeed, I want to do this for me and finally get to the root reason for my lifetime of overeating.

I stopped smoking just over a year ago and I am convinced that it was the community in the forum that made the difference for me and I am hoping you will not mind me using all of your knowledge, advice and general support to get me through this one.

Keeley

6lbs is fabulous - well done!! xx

Well done on your weight loss!

sambuca said:
Hello all

I am starting day 4 and had a pop in with my counsellor yesterday, I have lost 6lbs so far !!! :):)

Its not easy as we all know but I do hope that these results will keep me going. I still have a tinge of a headache and my stomach noises are.... interesting! But I want to succeed, I want to do this for me and finally get to the root reason for my lifetime of overeating.

I stopped smoking just over a year ago and I am convinced that it was the community in the forum that made the difference for me and I am hoping you will not mind me using all of your knowledge, advice and general support to get me through this one.

Keeley

Well done on your 6lbs loss,what a brill start for you,also for keeping off the fags!
It will get easier now you on day 4 Hun,just stay focused!
Sexy xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Well done Keely! You'll smash half a stone by the end of week 1 :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Brilliant xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

well done x

Fantastic, well done, tummy noises i have discovered for me are the flavourings for water, I stopped mine today as suggested as I was feeling bloated, and tummy growls stopped too. Not sure if you are using any flavourings, bloating better too!
Good luck on your interesting journey, this forum is ace for support, answers and empathy.
Jx

Back