Had to have a vodka

trouble is I am not ready to reefed as such still got loads to loose but just don't know how to play it on my holidays...and I cant go without a few drinks, and I don't mean water hahaha. I was going to try and do one shake and one meal but it doesn't appear that that will be any good. I have thought about the fast 5 where you only eat/drink in a 5 hour window and this apparently keeps you in ketosis. and you can have a vodka .... confused.com lol

I did cheat this week and had a chicken and mushroom pot noodle. Need to stay focused x

Hi guys, I'm new to LT, I'm on my 5th day and up until today I've done really well and have followed it by the book, I went for lunch with the girls, i didnt eat which was okay because my hunger pangs have died down now but ordered one shot of vodka in soda water, I was wondering will this take me out of ketosis? Comments muchly appreciated... Thanks x

Alcohol is s big no no lol

Thanks, after I wrote that post I carried on reading all your stories and I'm going to follow everybody's advice and stay off as far as I'm on the shakes, thanks for the heads up though... xx

Back