Had to share

slimmerkay

Silver Member
I'm still the same weight - no more loss.

But, I decided I needed a few wardrobe items to see me through till I lose more. I haven't bought any clothes in ages so got a wonderful surprise when the size I picked up was too big :D

woohooo! i LOVE it when that happens! :D well done! xx

It made more determined to lose more before buying any more new clothes.

And this morning I've gone through a preview catalogue for next spring's clothes and marked a whole new wardrobe out - now just to lose the weight and order the clothes ;)

Oh Beki your house is just gorgeous. I can't afford it though so couldn't you just GIVE IT to me :)

erm.... only if you're really nice to me :D :giggle:

Well done on the smaller size, its a good motivator isnt it. I wore a pair of trousers a size smaller yesterday which were still brand new from the depths of my wardrobe........ and id never been able to get in them, but i can now!;)
You can do this hun, just keep focused on the spring collection clothes (maybe put £1 a lb in a pot towards them) xx

It's a fab feeling isn't it - I've been a bit disheartened recently my weight just isn't coming off well it is on the wii fit but the scales in the bathroom are stuck!

But my jeans are falling off me - quite embarassing really :eek: so it must be working.

I'll just have to wear them to the doctors to prove it to him lol.

Hope you get your new wardrobe.

That must be an amazing feeling - well done you.

I haven't bought any new clothes yet but I did put on some trousers and a jacket that were very tight last time I wore them and now they are quite baggy - i felt right chuffed! X

Back