Had to stop:(

Hi all, unfortunately ive had to come off LT, the diarrhea was getting worse and the milkshakes started to make me gag. Then yesterday i had my first shake and i threw it back up!
I know what has happened, my brain has associated the taste of the shakes with my bad stomach and diarrhea and is making my body reject them. It has happened before with other foods i have had when i have been feeling unwell but its just frustrating!
So me and my fiance have pledged to do atleast 30mins exercise everyday and eat healthy meals to get the weight off instead. I know it will take longer but atleast i will feel well.

Im so disapointed but it cant be helped:sigh:

Good luck everyone on LT, and i hope you reach your targets!

Lisa xxx

Thats a shame, but then not every diet suits everyone. Goodluck.XX

Aww that's bad, I do hope you find a better alternative that will work for you.

Ah hun, sorry to hear that ya have been feeling unwell and although its a shame that the diet didnt work for ya, I commend ya for at least trying and your health is more important. I am sure there are other diets out there where ya will be able to lose the weight as well and I wish ya every continued success with it. Dont forget to keep in touch along the way, no matter ya are on lt or not I would still love to hear of your progress, take care and all the best for the future, god bless

Ah sorry to hear that hunny. I hope you find something else that suits you soon.

x

Back