• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

HAHAHA gawd :P

on the up lol
well im bk lol , after all the messing about before xmas i thought hey enjoy xmas ( so i did ) lols , i started again on the 2nd jan, the foul mouth taste already happened checked for ketones, YAY im already there, Body must remember lol , well i havnt weigh in yet , but im size 18 ggrrrrrr so there for cant fit in to my 14s no more lol so far so good , so hi all that remember me and a huge HI to all the new lot :) ooohhhhhh and any who remember She-Ra ( my sis ) and her diet , she did great , lmao now shes preg, hahahaha ( due some time may ) i think lol
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Size 14 here i come!
Hey sheep i remember you from sept '08 i only stayed on for a few weeks so you may not remember me. I'm back again too for another go. Just finished 1st week. Good luck with yours!

Silver Member
Hi Sheep welcome back. I restarted yesterday to shift my xmas weight and a little bit more. Day 2 now for me and it's not easy but I prefer the thinner me lol. I remember she-ra, congrats to her on her lovely news. Take care. xx

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
Hey! i remember you - welcome back! :D Good luck with getting the weight off again - there are quite a few who have come back to LT :) xxx

I will be skinny again!!!
Welcome back Sheep!!!

Best of luck restarting and pass on my congrats to She-Ra :D

irish molly

Maintaing LT loss on GL
Lots of luck to you on your diet. Great that you are aleady in ketosis. The hunger will have subsided. Roll on your first weigh in!!!

on the up lol
thanks all :) lol i got the dreaded wi today , 13.9 WoahXD is about 2 stone in a yr lol so i start wi next week :) ................ and every week after that till end feb lol ( going away in march ) so thats some think to look forward to , as well as getting bk in to aaalllllllllllllllllllllllllll my clothes i cant fit in to at min :p