HAHAHA gawd :P

Sheep

on the up lol
well im bk lol , after all the messing about before xmas i thought hey enjoy xmas ( so i did ) lols , i started again on the 2nd jan, the foul mouth taste already happened checked for ketones, YAY im already there, Body must remember lol , well i havnt weigh in yet , but im size 18 ggrrrrrr so there for cant fit in to my 14s no more lol so far so good , so hi all that remember me and a huge HI to all the new lot :) ooohhhhhh and any who remember She-Ra ( my sis ) and her diet , she did great , lmao now shes preg, hahahaha ( due some time may ) i think lol

Welcome back....again! :)

Good luck this time around, stick at it...you know it works.

Hey sheep i remember you from sept '08 i only stayed on for a few weeks so you may not remember me. I'm back again too for another go. Just finished 1st week. Good luck with yours!

Hi Sheep welcome back. I restarted yesterday to shift my xmas weight and a little bit more. Day 2 now for me and it's not easy but I prefer the thinner me lol. I remember she-ra, congrats to her on her lovely news. Take care. xx

Hey! i remember you - welcome back! :D Good luck with getting the weight off again - there are quite a few who have come back to LT :) xxx

Welcome back Sheep!!!

Best of luck restarting and pass on my congrats to She-Ra :D

Lots of luck to you on your diet. Great that you are aleady in ketosis. The hunger will have subsided. Roll on your first weigh in!!!

thanks all :) lol i got the dreaded wi today , 13.9 WoahXD is about 2 stone in a yr lol so i start wi next week :) ................ and every week after that till end feb lol ( going away in march ) so thats some think to look forward to , as well as getting bk in to aaalllllllllllllllllllllllllll my clothes i cant fit in to at min :p

Back