Hair is FAB now

norwegian girl

Silver Member
:D:D I heard and read that hair can really suffer on VLCD's. Just wanted to let people know that the OPPOSITE has happened with me, it seems to be in much better condition and is even thickening up - is this possible or my imagination?
I swear it is growing faster and looks healthier than a red setter dogs coat. I have been taking vitamin pills and a couple of florisine tablets everyday.
May this long continue, anyone had a similar experience?

Yes my hair is so thick and strong at the mo but my nails are breaking so far down it's becoming really painful :mad: Why can't my hair and nails share nutrients!!!! lol

You could try a gel like nail varnish - these do not chip and protect your nails, I have mine done here in London and it costs about 25 pounds, lasts for a good two and half weeks, NEVER chips and allows your nails to grow without snapping or breaking. Alternatively try some of the strengthening formula things from Boots.
Glad you have the same thing with your hair though - I have a colleague at work who has told me I will just become wrinkly and bald on this diet, unfortunately she is not able to refer to me as "women like us" anymore because I am shrinking LOL

I used to have acrylic extensions but found them so annoying as after two weeks they'd be just that little bit too long - even if i had them cut really short. Also i hated that little ridge you get where it grows out :rolleyes: I need some strengthening stuff though definitely. Before i end up with none left :mad::D

Am just about to do the Charles Worthington home straightening kit, cannot afford to have this done at the hairdressers anymore. Am hoping that it does not break off all my hair aggghhhh - will update with the results.

I smell like a rotten egg at the moment, yes is meant to stop the frizz- am a frizz bomb at the very ends of hair as I was blonde a year ago, and am trying to do something for self every week, instead of the dreaded f word, aka food, gosh am a bit nervous that this is going to work. hope to have lucious flowing shiny hair at the ends where the blonde once lived., ten more minutes til neutralization hahahaha

Charles Worthington straight and smooth kit is the bees knees, will never pay for another keratin (brazillian) blow dry at the hairdressers again.

put an after piccie up on the mirror mirror thread, I will mail you before (hideous turn to stone if you look at) and after (you will not die a slow and painful death) pictures. Smell is going a little but still smell like a wet dog after a couple of days not washing. Is very good stuff.

Back