Hair loss?

Yes my hair is falling out loads nd when i was off it for xmas it still fell out. Ive done tfr for 12 weeks before xmas . It is one of the side effects . Mine is still falling out but im back on tfr . I think when u stop it after few months ur hair stops falling out nd starts t regrow

Being a sufferer of male pattern baldness this upset me a bit intially but it does reverse once you go back to a normal diet. But the positive side is even hair weighs something!!!!

My hair has thinned quite a bit but not so much that I look like I have bald patches or anything like that, and once you see the hair coming out the process is already over and new hair is growing in its place, I read up about it, it's the same process that happens to some people when they get pregnant, so nothing unhealthy to worry about as it happens in a natural situation also =D xxx

Being a sufferer of male pattern baldness this upset me a bit intially but it does reverse once you go back to a normal diet. But the positive side is even hair weighs something!!!!

Ha ha - I never thought of my hair adding weight - well every little helps to reach goal!!

Yeah, a known side-effect affecting c.1% of lipotrim users. Not to worry, as it does grow back. Thankfully I'm in the 99% group!

Hmmm well isn`t that sods law that I`d be in the 1% :eek:

Mine has thinned significantly, in fact I`d say I`ve lost half of my hair... in the last 2 weeks its not stopped dropping out! I`ve got fine hair but lots if it, so now its fine and thinner!! Anyway not worried cos like everyone says its already growing back. I`m off to the hairdressers on wed to have a longish concave bob I think... so that means having my long hair cut a fair bit shorter. But it will help it look thicker and it will grow long in no time again, so actually looking forward to the change, and its brave for me having my long hair cut shorter, as long hair made me feel more feminine being a "larger" lady... New look coming up peeps :eek: EEK!!!! :D L xxx

Oh yeah its normal when your pregnant the whole 9 months to retain your hair and ot lose any... but then once the pregnancy hormaones are gone it drops like no bodies business ...... happened to me, but it comes back quick enough... :)

Iv only been back on a week
And myns falling out noticed more so last night my hair just appears thinner not as thick ...... But it's not bad as yet :0/

MissMoc said:
Sounds to me like it happens to more than 1%

I agree !! X

Last time I was on it I was the same x

I had it too. Mine started about a month after stopping TFR and was falling out for a couple of months. It has gone to normal levels of falling out now but it was a worrying time when it was happening. I remember being in the loo on a train and with the lighting i could see my scalp!
I started taking Silica tablets and more recently Biotin and maybe that helped it grow back but it didn't stop it coming out.
It is a side effect that we know about but you don't know how worrying it is until it happens. Most of us don't actually have bold patches but it is a worrying thing to see a bath full of hair and all i could think of was how am i going to go to work with no hair?!
I'm lucky and have (had) lots of hair to lose thank god...

Back