Hair loss

leahcnnr

Silver Member
After almost 11 weeks of lipotrim my hair has started to fall out- quite large amounts. I was originally planning to finish at end of jan and lose the last stone with healthy eating and exercise but dithered this week and thought about continuing but I am going to take this as a sign that I should stick to plan a. I met a trainer today who's going to do Kettlebells with me but I can only afford to start those sessions when I stop buying the shakes. I feel quite anxious about coming off , anyone else feel like this?

No hair differences here but early days for me. I won't be on 100% too long as I mainly wanted a kick start. If it helps, in my opinion you don't need to pay for kettlebell classes. Buy a cheap small one and there are buckets of vids on youtube showing you good techiques and plenty of sites will give you a regime for basic strength training with them.

I did feel really anxious about coming off the first time before christmas, I was quite afraid to eat if im honest, but once I got through re-feed, I did start to realise that I wasn't going to put all the weight I had lost back on if I had a naughty day here and there, I have learnt much more about balance, I have set myself a weekly amount of calories and I save some up if I know Im going to be having a naughty weekend, or I do what me and my OH are calling a forfeit, for every 120 calories I go over my allowance I do 30 mins stepping on the Wii to burn it off =P and it seems to be working for me =D xxx

What a great idea Brochmor, love the idea of the forfeits x I think my biggest challenge is to stay focused and not fall into the "it's only a couple of pounds" trap that leads to regaining the weight we worked so hard to lose!!!

Thanks ladies.
I'm quite clumsy so I'm having two sessions with a trainer to get the hang of it and then I'm gonna try it at home. I'll prob decapitate one of the kids or throw it through the window.

Stick to the plan - it makes sense!

Get yourself some silica complex from holland and barrett.... Its great for your hair... takes a while to get in your system but apparently it works brilliantly... I have been on it for a month or so now!! x

Thanks I'm starting refeed next Wed, feb is a busy month for me, a lot of family birthdays and meals out so I'm worried about a gain but I do have an exercise plan in place and I'm gonna stick low carb as much as possible. Has anyone heard of "eat stop eat" ? You eat healthily five days a week and fast for the other two days. You don't do the two days together and can lose 2lbs a week. You have black tea, coffee and diet drinks. What do you all think?

last year i was on it for 13 weeks, lost 3 stone, my hair started to fall out lots and went really thin on the side, that was one reason i stopped lipotrim a stone before my goal, i regret it now, is it still took a few weeks, to stop falling out

Does that stop your hair falling out or help with regrowth?
As Dee said, it helps with regrowth, won't stop it falling out.
It's a really hard thing the hair loss, and something that i don't think you can imagine until it happens to you. As a woman it's a really personal thing. You just have to ride it out though hun and it will def stop after a couple of months tops x
There is also Biotin, that is possibly better than Silica. Bodykind website sells it at a good price :)

Thanks ladies, Wednesday should finish me on TFR but I've just blown the ketosis by shovelling some forkfuls of pasta....curse you totm!! I'm gutted and it's sitting in my chest like lead, I think I'll prob puke( not on purpose ) and it's repeating on me. First carbs in three months and the heartburn is back with a vengeance! :(

Back