Hair loss

The 1 i have is called' natural by nature oils' and it says pure coconut oil underneath that and is 100ml bottle cost like £3 i think. As long as its liquid coconut oil it shud be fine =D

Yolande said:
The 1 i have is called' natural by nature oils' and it says pure coconut oil underneath that and is 100ml bottle cost like £3 i think. As long as its liquid coconut oil it shud be fine =D

Thank I hun x

Mean thank u hun x

Mines not the liquid coconut oil, its just superdrugs own £1.99 but i use a cotton bud and put some onto my hand and rub it into my scalp, love it :)

xSinead said:
Mines not the liquid coconut oil, its just superdrugs own £1.99 but i use a cotton bud and put some onto my hand and rub it into my scalp, love it :)

Ahh can't wait to get it x

Hi. I done the exante diet from march-may. By june after returning to normal food my hair was coming out LOTS. And I mean lots! Even hubby who is the most uni servant person ever asked why my hair was everywhere. I was really alarmed as to why so much was dropping.

I tried the lush 'new bar' shampoo bar, perfectil hair & nails, vitamins etc but I think one of the only things that's helped me is evening primrose oil capsules. My hair is now starting to grow back. I can see it all fuzzy like baby hair,

It does come back :) I had fine thin hair anyway do losing more was heartbreaking but just think you'll be thin and your hair will grow back lovely :)

Google evening primrose oil for hair loss and read up, check with your counsellor if you're allowed them too xxx

Same here, my beautiful hair :( It's my crowning glory, probably the only thing I like about myself with my eye colour and my lips :(

At least it is very abundant, so it doesn't show that much. But I can see it :( As long as it grows back, I am fine though.

Back