Hair loss ?

Tanith

Hi I have been on the maintainance for about two months now and struggling. However what concerns me most is the amount of hair I am losing, - my hair is now very thin and constantly coming out, and I dont know what to do, I dont want to end up bald has anyone else had this problem? or have any idea what can do to stop it falling and make it grow again? I am getting desperate :cry::cry:but

I had planned on going back onto the main program for a while to lose the rest of my weight but my chemist wont allow me cos of my hair, but has given me no real advise as to what I can do about it .

HELP PLEASE !!!!!!

I believe it said on the video that hair growth slows down while in ketosis, and then goes back to normal. And when it has started to fall out the process is over and it's back to normal. In a few weeks you'll have thick hair again. Why not rewatch the lipotrim video on the website. You chemist is a bit unprofessional not to tell you this. Ring Lipotrim tomorrow and explain the situation, and ask can you do TFR while the hair is falling out, I don't think it's a caontaindication, but don't quote me on that.

Guen

It does grow back. Shinny and healthy. I lost some at the sides but was no harm as i have a huge wog on my head. Have to tame it every morning. I can see the new growth already. As Guen said watch the cd again. Don't be worrying.

Basically when on a VLCD your body shuts down doing things that are not necessary to survive...hence new hair growth...nails etc. As soon as you return to normal eating, then all these things kick in again....so your hair will soon be back to normal. Any hair you are losing is what you would have normally lost, but its just not being replaced with new hair growth YET. I looked into it as I had alopecia when I was little and have a bald spot on the back of my neck and it never grew back....so this was a big concern of mine.
xxx

hi girls im not on light life im on cd week 7 im in ketosis and have started having bad hair loss ( and already have very thin hair ) please could some one send me the link to the video that explains teh hair loss please mentioned above many thanks xxxxxxx

www.lipotrim.com

(At the bottom of the page) :)

Back