Hairstyles

KittenKat

Operation Hottie Kidnap
OK then all, in light of recent happenings, I'm planning on having my hair restyled in December and am still trying to decide what to do with it! It's currently not far from being halfway down my back, relatively straight but with some layering. My natural colour is a mousey brown but I dye it blue/black these days.

Previous to this, it used to be short and cut into the neck at the back and then roughly chin length at the front. I decided to then grow it long as I thought I'd do tons with it when it was long... and now just sracpe it back into the same old quick 'do' every day.

I'm thinking of having it cut quite short, something like at this, but not sure I can carry it off.

Headmasters - short brown straight hair styles

So, how do you all have your hair styled?

Eek, best decide how I want it done - the timetable has been pulled forward and it's being restyled on Saturday! :eek:

Like it, I made the desision this year after losing 4 stone to get my waist lengh hair cut brdt dedision I made. Go for it.

Gorgeous style!!! go for it! Then add pics for us to see :)

KittenKat said:
OK then all, in light of recent happenings, I'm planning on having my hair restyled in December and am still trying to decide what to do with it! It's currently not far from being halfway down my back, relatively straight but with some layering. My natural colour is a mousey brown but I dye it blue/black these days.

Previous to this, it used to be short and cut into the neck at the back and then roughly chin length at the front. I decided to then grow it long as I thought I'd do tons with it when it was long... and now just sracpe it back into the same old quick 'do' every day.

I'm thinking of having it cut quite short, something like at this, but not sure I can carry it off.

Headmasters - short brown straight hair styles

So, how do you all have your hair styled?

That's a lovely style, very sassy.

How thick is your hair? Mines quite thin & i tried to carry off a similar style & failed! If its thick you'll be okay - and as you can tell by the fact i tried it myself its a lovely style :)

How thick is your hair? Mines quite thin & i tried to carry off a similar style & failed! If its thick you'll be okay - and as you can tell by the fact i tried it myself its a lovely style :)

My hair is quite thin but I have had a short hairstyle before and when my hair is short it tends to be thicker than when it's longer, if that makes sense?! My hair also responds really well to a teeny bit of backcombing, which will help with the style I'm thinking. I was want something drastically different!

Personally, I LOVE that hair style! I know quite a few having the bob look where the front is longer than the back & curves around the chin, thats nice too.

Ooo so brave to do it, I have just grown my hair out, its shoulder length now, I cant decide on a fringe, side fringe, long fringe, !
The style in your pic OP though is very cool! Do it! ^_^

It's a lovely style, but make sure you're 100%.

About 2 years ago I had gorgeous long blonde hair, halway down my back, and decided I wanted a drastic change too. I died it a plum colour and had it cut to a style very similar to this.

It became very boring very quickly, and I am still trying to grow it out! It is now just about shoulder length, but with one side still significantly shorter than the other. I even wear hair extensions now, as I'm that desperate for my long hair back!

I know it's only hair, but think carefully about it, because it will take some time to grow back xx

It's a lovely style, but make sure you're 100%.

About 2 years ago I had gorgeous long blonde hair, halway down my back, and decided I wanted a drastic change too. I died it a plum colour and had it cut to a style very similar to this.

It became very boring very quickly, and I am still trying to grow it out! It is now just about shoulder length, but with one side still significantly shorter than the other. I even wear hair extensions now, as I'm that desperate for my long hair back!

I know it's only hair, but think carefully about it, because it will take some time to grow back xx

I've had short hair previously, thankfully my hair seems to grow really quickly, and it's not taken all that much time in the grand scheme of things for it to have gone from short to half way down my back.

Now it's long I do nothing with it except scrape it back. If I leave it down it just looks messy... I just need a huge change, the rest of my life has so why not my hair too?! :D

I've been thinking about getting mine cut like this too, having seen the picture I really really like it as well, does anyone have any comments on whether it would/wouldn't suit me?

My hairs down my back and I scrape it back,sometimes ;) but I'm a boring old fart ;)

If everyone posts a pic of their faces we could say more. I'm a professional ;)

Did you get it done KittenKat? Any pictures? X

elb4160 said:
This is my face and current hair-do

Your hair style is really nice. Is your hair naturally wavy? I had a full finge put in my hair few weeks back but felt I looked too much like my mum and look better without so back to growing it out lol. Xx

Your hair style is really nice. Is your hair naturally wavy? I had a full finge put in my hair few weeks back but felt I looked too much like my mum and look better without so back to growing it out lol. Xx
It's naturally curly, not even wavy unfortunately, I'd love to have straight hair! Depending on the length/if i let it dry naturally I get ringlets in it sometimes :eek:

elb4160 said:
It's naturally curly, not even wavy unfortunately, I'd love to have straight hair! Depending on the length/if i let it dry naturally I get ringlets in it sometimes :eek:

I think people with straight hair want curly and people with curly want straight hair lol
I have straight hair naturally.
I notice ur only a few miles away from me' in Brighton, do you go to classes ? X

Back